Friday, March 11, 2016

Bianna's life

           
      

                                          Hello my name is Brianna Cade.I am 11 years                        old.I am in the 6th grade.It my be tough being the last                        child but I can get through it.My sister has a baby on the                and act like she gets anything in the world.She is also a                      spoil brat.Her and my other sister gets on my nurves.My                     mom loves me and she loves me. I have three sister                          Amiaya,Cayla, and Shayrea.My mom name is Andrea.                   My cousin are fun. Everytime they come over my house                   we gets to go outside and play.We have a big field by my                 house.We always go to dave and busters or a indoor water              park for my birthday or anybody in my birthday.                       






1 comment:

  1. Brianna you need to stop spacing your sentences so much.

    But other than that your passage is good. It's tells bout your life and who's all in it.

    I love the picture. It tells a lot.

    ReplyDelete