Friday, April 29, 2016

The Scariest Moment In My Life.



               The scariest moment in my life!                     
   One day I was at my friend house she lives by my auntie house.We was playing basketball outside.My friend went to go feed his German Shepherd and he left the gate open! The dog got out and was right behind me while I was about a to shoot the ball.I had got really scared and screamed "the dog is loose"! Me and my cousin ran but,I hopped on the gate.While my cousin  ran to my auntie house,my other two cousins ran to my grandma house across the street.I hopped on the gate because,the dog would have caught up to me.When the dog wasn't looking I ran to my cousin car and hopped in. My cousin left the door open for me to hop in.When my cousin mom was driving off the dog was chasing the car.He don't like me all the time.That is why I say from him now.That is the scariest moment in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment